Shape your verve, nerve, and
impact as a public speaker.
Get the good stuff first like how to get message-strong for your next talk; resurrect your courage; rediscover the inspired gleam living in our language; & make your stories bust wide open with connectivity & well-landed substance.
People seek my help to dig inward and find their signature speech or story & a healthier, less fearful self-regard as a speaker.
Is this you?
- The social advocate wanting to create deeper community (on Zoom or offline) through storytelling strength;
- The entrepreneur hunting for scope & precision for her first TED or TEDx talk;
- The manager whose fear overwhelms her self-regard as a potential speaker, and wants to transcend it.
- The expert who wants to get their ideas toward thought leadership clear, strong, & shareable;
- The author who needs a signature talk based on her lifelong advocacy or her new book;
- The professional who is gut-sure her voice can benefit others but feels stuck on what to do next.
“I resisted the idea to hire a speaking coach because writers don’t speak, they write. But Jill with LiveYourTalk helped me bring my inner writing voice to the spoken surface, to help me share it freely and comfortably from a stage. …I couldn’t have done it without Jill’s expert coaching.”Ann Handley
Wall Street Journal best-selling author /
Chief Content Officer